The Sales Planner is a well-rounded, digitally savvy individual responsible for supporting all aspects of the sales and partnerships lifecycle from pre- to post-sale. We are looking for a digital professional who understands the monetization strategies within the audio and social spaces and has a strong ability to communicate their value to a wide range of brands. The ideal candidate will act as a support system within a fast-paced organization that’s also responsible for cultivating and nurturing quality relationships at both major agencies and national brands.
- Support Sales in the monetization of Blue Wire content spanning audio, social, and experiential while helping manage advertising partnerships from pre- to post-close
- Partner cross-functionally to craft and manage key sales materials including media plans, pitch decks and one-sheets, and delivery and wrap reports
- Collaborate with key internal and external parties to ensure that programs are implemented successfully to maximize client KPIs
- Effectively attain and communicate updates involving inventory, pricing, assets/specs, optimization solutions, content calendars, and beyond
- Generate quality sales leads via prospecting, research, and leveraging of existing network
- Forge strategic relationships with national brands and media/advertising agencies
- Manage ongoing Sales opportunities and pipeline for proper forecasting, internal reporting, and data management
- Assist in the preparation and follow-up for client meetings
- Maintain market knowledgeable, industry trends, competitors, and leading audio and sports media, and sales strategies
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in digital media sales (publisher or media agency preferred)
- Hands-on experience building sales materials including decks, media plans, and wrap reports
- Proven track record of developing strong professional client relationships and partnering to negotiate, structure, and close multifaceted media partnerships
- In-depth knowledge of sports media, partnerships (athletes, brands, media), emerging media trends, content mediums, and social platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and drive with strong organizational, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving startup environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high tolerance for ambiguity
- High proficiency in project management and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Naturally curious with a desire to problem solve and create solutions
Blue Wire is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.